RTG/RMG Yard Crane Spreader
EARLS spreaders have become renowned at many ports around the world as one of the best pieces of equipment available. Our spreaders are built to order in a single facility and our product quality, support, and service are second to none. When you buy an EARLS spreader, in addition to getting a great product you are creating a lasting relationship.
- Reduced height of the spreader maximizes the crane lift height.
Replaceable Wear Pads
- Main & Secondary wear pads are replaceable
- Pads have a nominal life expectancy of 3-5 years under normal use.
- 2 fixed flippers and 1 hydraulic-driven extending guide for 40’ and 45’ containers at the 40’ position
Twistlock Pins & Nuts
- EARLS spreaders are equipped with fabricated twistlock pins and nuts that we manufacture in house
- We do not use forged twistlock pins.
- 40 LT +/- 10%
- 18,000 lbs (ready to work)
- ASTM A514 & ASTM A572-50
- Extend (20’ to 40’): 38 seconds
- Retract (40’ to 20’): 38 seconds
- Guide Extension (45’): 6 seconds
- Guide Retraction (45’): 6 seconds
- Twistlock Pins (90° either way): 3 seconds