The EARLS shipping spreader overheight attachment design employs a hook/latch style attachment that allows the hoist mechanism to be operated similar to using a regular spreader without an overhheight attachment. The latch hooks are engaged and disengaged to and from the spreader using its storage tray. Our overheight can be designed to interface with any container spreader that is equipped with the appropriate mounting lugs. EARLS can assist with equipping a spreader with lugs if they are not already present.
- The overheight attachment enables the ability to easily handle over-height, flat rack, and open top containers.
- Allows for pickup of undersized containers when the hoist mechanism does not travel low enough.
Twistlock Pins & Nuts
- EARLS overheights are equipped with fabricated Twistlock Pins & Nuts that we manufacture in house.
- We do not use forged Twistlock Pins.
Hook Style Attachment
- Allows the overheight to operate the crane as you would with a regulare spreader when picking up containers.
- With EARLS overheight it is not necessary to perform a lock/unlock sequence with each and every pick.
Overheight Storage Rack
- 50 LT (+/- 10%)
- 5,450 lbs
- ASTM A514 & ASTM A572-50
- 3 Coat System (Devoe)
- Inorganic Zinc Primer
- Epoxy Intermediate Coat
- Aliphatic Polyurethane Top Coat